This private walking tour of the City of London covers one of the world’s best know financial landmarks and attractions. The City of London is actually a city within a city. It is located in the heart of London and it is the powerful financial district of the capital. Nowadays, The City of London, also known as the Square Mile, lies exactly above the ruins of the ancient Roman settlement of Londinium. During your private tour you will see the famous covered Leadenhall Market from the 14th century, the Leadenhall Building, the Monument to the Great Fire of London, 30 St.Mary Axe (known as The Gherkin), the evangelical Anglican church of St.Helen’s Bishopsgate, The Royal Exchange, The Bank of England, the impressive Guildhall, the Gothic church tower of St.Alban, Temple Bar, some of the preserved Roman ruins from Londinum, the amazing St.Paul’s Cathedral and you will have a private guided tour of the Museum of London, revealing the hidden secrets of London’s great history.
City of London and the Museum of London - Private Tour
Would you like a guided walking tour of the City of London and visit the Museum of London? If yes, we can offer you a fabulous private tour for 3 hours, exploring the wonders and power of the City of London!
Duration of the tour: 3 hours
A choice between your hotel (if centrally located) and a recommended meeting point. The ideal meeting point for this private tour is from St.Paul’s Station (find it on the map). Our recommendation for the starting time of the tour is between 9 AM and 1 PM
St Paul's Cathedral
20 Fenchurch Street
- The walking tour lasts for about 3 hours.
- The private tour can be booked via email, by phone or just by filling our inquiry form (recommended). You will receive our reply in a maximum of 24 hours, once you send us your inquiry.
- If you have special requirements, please let us know them in advance!
- If you would like to visit some other museums or attractions, we can include them in your private tour, as an extra. We require this information, in order to plan the time schedule of the tour.
- Advanced payment is required. We can negotiate the terms of the payment. Upon confirmation, we will send you a booking reference number, with which you can initiate the payment online from our website. For your safety and comfort, all our payments are secured and operated by Sagepay on check out.
The City of London
|Number of people||Price per group|
|From 1 to 4 people||£75|
|From 5 to 10 people||£90|
|From 11 to 15 people||£110|
|From 16 to 30 people||£135|
|From 31 to 49 people||£155|
THE PRICE INCLUDES
Private Tour Guiding Services
Guided tour of the Museum of London
A bottle of water
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
Food and Beverages