The private walking tour of Kensington and Knightsbridge area covers some of London’s best popular landmarks and attractions. The tour starts from High Street Kensington Station (check location). The first stop is at St Mary Abbots Church, designed by the famous architect Sir George Gilbert Scott. Then you will visit the gorgeous Kensington Gardens and you will see the magnificent Kensington Palace and its fabulous gardens. After a refreshing walk, you will reach the majestic Albert Memorial, commissioned by Queen Victoria in memory of her beloved husband, Prince Albert. Next to it is located the Royal Albert Hall, location of some of the most notable events in British culture. Then the journey will lead you to Victoria & Albert museum, which is the world’s largest museum of decorative arts and design. There you will enjoy a guided tour of some of its main galleries. Then you visit the Brompton Oratory, designed by Herbert Gribble in Italian Renaissance style. The tour continues through the beautiful Bromton Road, leading you to the gates of one of the world’s most luxurious department stores – the Harrods. The Harrods motto “all things for all people, everywhere”, is stong enough to plan some shopping time after the tour!
PRIVATE TOUR OF KENSINGTON AREA AND KNIGHTSBRIDGE
KENSINGTON GARDENS, ROYAL ALBERT HALL, V&A MUSEUM, HARRODS
See the best landmarks and sights of Kensington and explore the posh area of Knightsbridge
DURATION OF THE TOUR: 5 HOURS
We would like to advise you that we start the tour from High Street Kensington Station . However, the guide could meet you at your hotel/accommodation, if you wish. Our recommendation for the starting time of the tour is between 10:00h and 12:00h.
- The walking tour of Kensington and Knightsbridge, lasts for about 5 hours.
- The private tour could be booked via email, by phone or just by filling our inquiry form (recommended). You will receive our reply in a maximum of 24 hours, once you send us your inquiry.
- If you have special requirements, please let us know them in advance!
- If you would like to visit some other museums or attractions, we can include them in your private tour, as an extra. We simply have to know it in advance, in order to plan the time schedule of the program.
- Advanced payment is required. We can negotiate the terms of the payment. Once we reach an agreement on the program, we will send you a booking reference number for your tour, with which you can initiate the payment online from our website. For your safety and comfort, all our payments are secured and operated by Sagepay on check out.
Royal Albert Hall
|Number of people||Price per group|
|From 1 to 4 people||£89|
|From 5 to 10 people||£99|
|From 11 to 15 people||£119|
|From 16 to 30 people||£139|
|From 31 to 49 people||£169|
THE PRICE INCLUDES
Private Guided Services, according to the program
Guided tour of the V&A Museum
A bottle of water
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
Food and Beverages