The private walking tour of Westminster covers one of the world’s best know landmarks and attractions. During the tour you will see the powerful British Parliament, also known as the Palace of Westminster. You will then see the magnificent exterior of Westminster Abbey, where in 1066, Harold Godwinson and then William the Conqueror were crowned. The coronations of English and British monarchs have been held there ever since. The tour proceeds to St.James’s Park and Buckingham Palace, which is the London residence of the reigning monarch of the United Kingdom. You will also enjoy walking through Green Park, Admiralty Arch and Trafalgar Square, where is situated the famous Nelson’s column. The tour continues to Leicester Square, which has famous cinemas and theatres. Then you will have a guided tour of the British museum, where there is the best collection of human artifacts in civilization.
Westminster and the British Museum - Private Tour
Would you like to have a private walking tour of Westminster and a tour of the British Museum? If yes, we could offer a great private tour that lasts 5 hours, revealing the hidden secrets of Westminster and the British Museum.
Duration of the tour: 5 hours
We would like to advise you that we start from Big Ben. However, the guide could meet you at your hotel/accommodation, if you wish. Our recommendation for the starting time of the tour is between 09:30h and 11:30h.
St. James's Park
- The walking tour of Westminster + visiting the British Museum, lasts for about 5 hours. If you feel tired during the tour, you can use public transport to get to the British Museum. The guide will assist you with purchasing the bus tickets.
- The private tour can be booked via email, by phone or just by filling our inquiry form (recommended). You will receive our reply in a maximum of 24 hours, once you send us your inquiry.
- If you have special requirements, please let us know them in advance!
- If you would like to visit some other museums or attractions, we can include them in your private tour, as an extra. We simply have to know it in advance, in order to plan the time schedule of the program.
- The payment is done in advance. We can negotiate the terms of the payment. Once we reach an agreement on the program, we will send you a booking reference number for your tour, with which you can initiate the payment online from our website. For your safety and comfort, all our payments are secured and operated by Sagepay on check out.
The British Museum
|Number of people||Price per person|
|From 1 to 4 people||£89|
|From 5 to 10 people||£99|
|From 11 to 15 people||£119|
|From 16 to 30 people||£139|
|From 31 to 49 people||£169|
THE PRICE INCLUDES
Private Guided Services, according to the program
Guided tour of the British Museum
A bottle of water
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
Food and Beverages
Tips for the guide (optional)