The private walking tour of Westminster covers some of the world’s best know landmarks and attractions. During the tour you will see the Houses of Parliament, also known as the Palace of Westminster. You will see the magnificent exterior of Westminster Abbey, where in 1066, Harold Godwinson and then William the Conqueror were crowned. The coronations of English and British monarchs have been held there ever since. The tour continues to St.James’s Park and Buckingham Palace, which is the London residence of the reigning monarch of the United Kingdom. You will also visit Green Park, Admiralty Arch and Trafalgar Square, where is situated the famous Nelson’s column. The tour continues to Leicester Square, which is surrounded by famous cinemas and theatres. Then you will have a guided tour of the British museum, which houses a vast collection of world art and artefacts.
Westminster and the British Museum - Private Tour
Would you like to have a private walking tour of Westminster and a tour of the British Museum? If yes, we could offer a great private tour that lasts 4 hours, revealing the hidden secrets of Westminster and the British Museum.
Duration of the tour: 4 hours
A choice between your hotel (if centrally located) and a recommended meeting point. The ideal meeting point for this private tour is from Westminster Station (find it on the map) . Our recommendation for the starting time of the tour is between 9 AM and 1 PM
St. James's Park
- The walking tour of Westminster + visiting the British Museum, lasts for about 4 hours. It requires tickets for public transport to get to the British Museum from Westminster. The guide will assist you with purchasing the bus tickets.
- The private tour can be booked via email, by phone or just by filling our inquiry form (recommended). You will receive our reply in a maximum of 24 hours, once you send us your inquiry.
- If you have special requirements, please let us know them in advance!
- If you would like to visit some other museums or attractions, we can include them in your private tour, as an extra. We require this information, in order to plan the time schedule of the tour.
- The payment is done in advance. We can negotiate the terms of the payment. Upon confirmation, we will send you a booking reference number, with which you can initiate the payment online from our website. For your safety and comfort, all our payments are secured and operated by Sagepay on check out.
The British Museum
|Number of people||Price per person|
|From 1 to 4 people||£85|
|From 5 to 10 people||£100|
|From 11 to 15 people||£120|
|From 16 to 30 people||£145|
|From 31 to 49 people||£165|
THE PRICE INCLUDES
Private Tour Guiding Services
Guided tour of the British Museum
A bottle of water
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
Food and Beverages