Pass by the most powerful institutions in Westminster, associated with the espionage, from the beginning of the 20th century to the present, including:
London Spy Tour
Visiting the Churchill War Rooms
Learn fascinating facts about the history of British espionage.
Enter the dark, but amazingly interesting world of some of the best known spies.
Reveal intriguing facts about Britain's most famous intelligence services - MI5, MI6, and GCHQ
Enjoy the remarkable tales that later inspired Ian Fleming's writing of James Bond
Visit the Churchill War Rooms, a historic underground complex that housed the British government command centre throughout the Second World War
DURATION: 3 hours
Old War office
Ministry of Defense
New Scotland Yard
10 Downing Street
Foreign & Commonwealth Office
Churchill’s War Rooms
St Ermin’s Hotel
Houses of Parliament
MI5 – Headquarters
MI6 – Headquarters – SIS
- Hear about the vicious games of cat and mouse, played with KGB and Nazi operatives in London and abroad.
- Learn about the key players and double agents during the Cold War, including: Kim Philby, Donald Maclean, Guy Burgess, Anthony Blunt and John Cairncross, known as the Cambridge five, Soviet undercover agents who graduated from Cambridge University to the high levels of power within British government.
- Uncover the adventurous journeys of Sydney Reilly, known as the “Ace of Spies” and the first 20th-century “super-spy”, and the extraordinary life of Sir Mansfield Cumming, the first director of the Secret Intelligence Service (SIS), known as MI6.
- Hidden places, marks, dangerous missions, luxurious hotels, bunkers, tunnels, entrapments, love, romance, betrayal, seduction ……. and mysterious assassinations …… a world of fiction and reality !!!
- Enjoy a guided tour of Churchill War Rooms. It was here that much of Allied intelligence and strategy was discussed and planned in WWII.
Book our exclusively private London Spy Tour and find out how everything started ………
A choice between your hotel (if centrally located) and a recommended meeting point. The ideal meeting point for this private tour is from Westminster Station (find it on the map) . Our recommendation for the starting time of the tour is between 9 AM and 1 PM
Churchill War Rooms
- The private tour can be booked via email, by phone or just by filling our inquiry form (recommended). You will receive our reply in a maximum of 24 hours, once you send us your inquiry.
- If you have special requirements, please let us know them in advance!
- If you would like to visit some other museums or attractions, we could include them in your private tour, as an extra. We require this information, in order to plan the time schedule of the tour.
- Advanced payment is required. We can negotiate the terms of the payment. Upon confirmation, we will send you a booking reference number, with which you can initiate the payment online from our website. For your safety and comfort, all our payments are secured and operated by Sagepay on check out.
Winston Churchill Statue
Secrets of Westminster
|Number of people||Price per group|
|Up to 4 people||£75|
|From 5 to 10 people||£90|
|From 11 to 15 people||£110|
|From 16 to 30 people||£135|
|From 31 to 49 people||£155|
THE PRICE INCLUDES
Private Tour Guiding Services
A bottle of water
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
Entrance tickets to Churchill War Rooms (£20 per person)