- Enjoy a great tour of Westminster and see some of the most famous landmarks in the world.
- Explore in detail the magnificent and aristocratic buildings of Westminster in just 2 hours.
- Reveal the secrets hidden within the glorious architecture of Britain’s most powerful buildings.
WESTMINSTER WALKING TOUR
STARTS EVERY DAY AT 10:15h
DURATION: 2 hours
PRICE: £9 per person
What are you going to see?
During the walking tour of Westminster, you will see the following sightseeing and landmarks:
1. Boudiccan Rebellion Statue → 2. Big Ben → 3. Palace of Westminster → 4. Parliament Square → 5. St. Margaret’s Church → 6. Westminster Abbey → 7. Central Hall Westminster → 8. St.James’s Park → 9. Victoria Memorial → 10. Buckingham Palace → 11. St.James’s Palace → 12. King George VI Memorial & Queen Elizabeth → 13. Duke of York Column → 14. Admiralty Arch → 15. Trafalgar Square → 16. Field Marshal, His Royal Highness, Duke of Cambridge → 17. House Guards Parade → 18. Banqueting House → 19. 10 Downing Street → 20. Foreign & Commonwealth Office → 21. Her Majesty’s Treasury
Where is the meeting point?
The walking tour of Westminster starts every day at 10:15h.
The meeting point is in front of the Boudiccan Rebellion statue, which is near Westminster Bridge and Big Ben
The duration of the tour is 2 hours. It ends near Her Majesty’s Treasury Building at 12:15h.
What is the price of the tour?
|Children (from 6 to 14 years old)||£5|
|Students (student ID is required)||£7|
|Family Ticket (2 adults and 2 children)||£23|
|Family Ticket (2 adults and 3 children)||£25|
If your group is bigger than 10 people, please send us an email on: email@example.com for a group rate
The price includes:
An English speaking Tour Guide
The price does not include:
- In order to maintain a pleasant atmosphere, our tours are limited to a maximum of 20 people per group
- The walking tour is informative, but does not include entry into the afore mentioned buildings.
- The walking tour of Westminster is non-refundable once booked.
- Please be on time for the tour
- Please make sure you check the weather forecast. In case of rainy weather, please bring an umbrella.
- We charge a booking fee of 2% in addition to the final amount. Your payment is secured by Sage Pay.
- Once you pay for a tour, you will receive an email, verifying your successful payment. The email will provide you with a unique reference number, which is the confirmation number. You must show this number to your tour guide upon request. You can either print it out or take a photo of your unique reference number.
How to book the tour?
Advanced booking is required!
To book the tour online, please click the below button “book now” (recommended way)
You can also book the tour by sending us an email or by calling us on +44(0)7879978099