- Enjoy a great tour of the City of London. Visit the heart of the city and explore its beauty.
- See some of the most famous skyscrapers and buildings in Europe. Reveal its mysteries.
- Find out why the dragons are the protectors of London and how St.Paul’s Cathedral was built.
- Visit the Museum of London and learn curious facts about London’s magnificent heritage.
WALKING TOUR OF THE CITY OF LONDON
+ GUIDED TOUR OF THE MUSEUM OF LONDON
STARTS AT 13:00h
FROM: Monday to Saturday
DURATION: 3 hours
PRICE: £13 per person
What are you going to see?
During the walking tour of the City of London, you will see the following sites and landmarks:
1. Queen Anne Statue → 2. St. Paul’s Cathedral → 3. St Mary-le-Bow → 4. Bank of England → 5. The Royal Exchange → 6. Banking Hall → 7. Monument to the Great Fire of London→ 8. Saint Margaret Pattens Church of England → 9. 20 Fenchurch Street→ 10. Leadenhall Market → 11. Lloyd’s of London → 12. St Andrew Undershaft → 13. The Leadenhall Building → 14. 30 St Mary Axe (The Gherkin) → 15. St Helen’s Bishopsgate → 16. Heron Tower → 17. Guildhall → 18. Church of St Alban → 19. Saint Anne and St. Agnes Churchyard → 20. Museum of London (Visiting) → 21. Temple Bar
Where is the meeting point?
The walking tour of the City of London starts at 13:00h /Monday to Saturday/.
The meeting point is in front of the Queen Ann statue, which is in front of St.Paul’s Cathedral.
The duration of the tour is 3 hours. It ends at Temple Bar near St.Paul’s Cathedral at 16:00h.
What is the price of the tour?
|Children (from 6 to 14 years old)||£7|
|Students (student ID is required)||£10|
|Family Ticket (2 adults and 2 children)||£33|
|Family Ticket (2 adults and 3 children)||£35|
If your group is bigger than 10 people, please send us an email on: email@example.com for a group rate.
The price includes:
An English speaking Tour Guide
Guided tour of the Museum of London
The price does not include:
- In order to maintain a pleasant atmosphere, our tours are limited to a maximum of 20 people per group
- The walking tour is informative, but does not include entry into the afore mentioned buildings, except the Museum of London, which is a part of the tour.
- The walking tour of the City of London is non-refundable once booked.
- Please be on time for the tour
- Please make sure you check the weather forecast. In case of rainy weather, please bring an umbrella.
- We charge a booking fee of 2% in addition to the final amount. Your payment is secured by Sage Pay.
- Once you pay for a tour, you will receive an email, verifying your successfull payment. The email will provide you with a unique reference number, which is the confirmation number. You must show this number to your tour guide upon request. You can either print it out or take a photo of your unique reference number.
How to book the tour?
Advanced booking is required!
To book the tour online, please click the below button “book now” (recommended way)
You can also book the tour by sending us an email or by calling us on +44(0)7879978099