- Immerse yourself in the magical world of London’s highlights by night
- Visit Leicester Square, Soho, Covent Garden, Piccadilly Circus and Oxford Circus
- Become a part of London’s nightlife and find out many awesome facts about its history
- Figure out which are the best pubs, bars and restaurants in central London
WALKING TOUR OF LONDON BY NIGHT
STARTS AT 18:00h
FROM: Monday to Saturday
DURATION: 2 hours
PRICE: £11 per person
What are you going to see?
During the Walking Tour of London by Night, you will see the following sites and landmarks:
1. King George IV (Trafalgar Square) → 2. The National Gallery → 3. St Martin-in-the-Fields → 4. English National Opera – ENO → 5. St Paul’s Church → 6. Covent Garden → 7. Royal Opera House → 8. Noël Coward Theatre → 9. Wyndham’s Theatre → 10. The Hippodrome Casino London → 11. Leicester Square Garden → 12. Empire Casino → 13. Leicester Square Theatre → 14. London’s Chinatown → 15. London Trocadero → 16. Ripley’s Believe It or Not → 17. Piccadilly Circus → 18. Regent Street → 19. Soho Market → 20. Liberty London → 21. Oxford Circus
Where is the meeting point?
The Walking tour of London by Night starts from Trafalgar Square at 18:00h /Monday to Saturday/.
The meeting point is in front of King George IV statue on Trafalgar Square.
The duration of the tour is 2 hours. It ends at Oxford Circus at 20:00h.
What is the price of the tour?
|Children (from 6 to 14 years old)||£6|
|Students (student ID is required)||£9|
|Family (2 adults and 2 children)||£28|
|Family (2 adults and 3 children)||£30|
If your group is bigger than 10 people, please send us an email on: firstname.lastname@example.org for a group rate.
The price includes:
An English speaking Tour Guide
The price does not include:
- In order to maintain a pleasant atmosphere, our tours are limited to a maximum of 20 people per group
- The walking tour is informative, but does not include entry into the afore mentioned buildings.
- The walking tour of London by Night is non-refundable once booked.
- Please be on time for the tour
- Please make sure you check the weather forecast. In case of rainy weather, please bring an umbrella.
- We charge a booking fee of 2% in addition to the final amount. Your payment is secured by Sage Pay.
- Once you pay for a tour, you will receive an email, verifying your successfull payment. The email will provide you with a unique reference number, which is the confirmation number. You must show this number to your tour guide upon request. You can either print it out or take a photo of your unique reference number.
How to book the tour?
Advanced booking is required!
To book the tour online, please click the below button “book now” (recommended way)
You can also book the tour by sending us an email or by calling us on +44(0)7879978099